258 Rangatira Road, Beach Haven, Auckland 0626
Are you a parent or caregiver of a child under three years old? Give them a healthy start in life through movement and nutrition.
The first few years of a child’s life are the building blocks for determining what kind of adult they grow into. Proper movement and nutrition can help your child grow into a healthy and confident adult.
I can come into your home and work with you to meet the individual needs of your family. Whether a newborn, infant or toddler, it is never too early (or late!) to start. I can provide nutritional advice or movement and activity ideas for playtime to ensure your family stays healthy.
Eat Play Grow can help you:
- Start your baby on solids by introducing starter foods and guide the introduction of new foods.
- Overcome that fussy toddler and provide ideas on what to put in the lunch box.
- Prepare and plan foods suitable for your child from scratch – no packaging required!
- Overcome or manage allergies and find food alternatives.
- Meet your own personal nutritional requirements to ensure you have the energy to keep up with your family.
- Help you bounce back after having your baby with a simple nutrition and exercise plan.
- Provide movement opportunities that help your child develop both their brain and body.
- Help you structure your day to include lots of play time that suits the routine and learning of your child.
- I can attend your coffee/parenting group and provide a movement and music session, or have general informative chats about individual children in your group.
- At birthday party time I can come and provide a music and movement session to entertain the children and the adults. This can start from their 1st birthday.
Qualified in Human Nutrition and Physical Education, Alissa has a passion for providing children with quality physical movement experiences from birth as well as ensuring that healthy eating patterns develop early in life.
She understands that every child is an individual and it is important that they are provided with equal opportunities.
As well as helping clients one-on-one, Alissa presents to Parent Centres and groups about the importance of movement from birth and provides nutritional advice. Your child is growing every day so call now to find out how Alissa can help you.
Contact: Alissa Tosswill – BPhEd in Exercise Prescription and Management, BSc in Human Nutrition