Why staff wellness?
Staff wellness is increasingly becoming an important part of the Health and Safety plan in many workplaces.
There is growing evidence that corporate wellness programmes can:
- Increase productivity
- Reduce absenteeism and injuries at work
- Reduce staff turnover
- Get the employee’s family and community singing your praises
For this reason, many organisations are looking for tools and resources to add to their workplace wellness programmes to encourage and inspire their staff to be healthier…
We can help!
We can put together a plan for your staff that promotes and inspires positive health outcomes – with plenty of fun along the way. Our digital resource is packed with thousands of healthy recipes, practical articles, expert advice and tips to help your team make healthier choices on what to buy, cook and eat, no matter what their health challenge or household situation.
Wellness managers can rely on the Healthy Food Guide resource because it is:
- Evidence based
- Practical and credible
- Expert advice on many diet-related issues
- Local to New Zealand environment
- Largest food and nutrition resource available to New Zealand consumers
- Content is being added to constantly.
Contact us today to find out how you can help staff:
- Get and stay healthy
- Reduce stress
- Get more energy
- Lose weight
- Have a better memory
- Eat better when doing shift work or spending a lot of time on the road, and much more!
If you need help working out how to incorporate workplace wellness into your health and safety programme, we can help.
Please contact Tim Mehrtens or phone +64 9 484 1347 to find out more.