COVER FEATURE: 20 classic recipe makeovers • Can you be overweight and still healthy? • 10 ways to lower cholesterol • Make every meal healthier! • How to choose creamy dressings • 10 of the best soups • How much calcium is in non-dairy food • and more!
- Make every meal healthier! We're launching our year-long campaign – a challenge to New Zealanders to introduce health into every meal, every day.
- Overweight and still healthy? There are ways to measure the body – BMI, waist circumference, waist-to-hip ratio – but do these measurements have any real bearing on an individual's measure of health?
- 10 ways to lower your cholesterol: These 10 small steps can make a difference to those who are watching their cholesterol levels.
- How to choose creamy dressings
- 10 of the best soups
- Guide to beef
- Shopping for more fibre
- How much calcium is in non-dairy food?
- Gardening diary
This month’s recipes
- Classic makeovers: Give your favourite recipes a makeover with these simple changes.
- Sweet makeovers: Healthy homemade versions of New Zealanders' favourite baked goodies.
- Bit on the side: Vegetables made even healthier
- 5pm panic! The answer to your "What's for dinner?" question
- Sweet treat: HFG muesli bars
- Kids in the kitchen: Healthy fish fingers
... and much more!