COVER FEATURE: Which is healthier? • 10 ways to add flavour without salt • Living with type 2 diabetes • 10 best IBS-friendly snacks • Amazing low-kJ recipes • Microwave magic recipes • Nadia's Kitchen • Makeover lemon slice • and more!
- Which is healthier? When presented with everyday food dilemmas, how do you know which is the healthier choice? HFG nutritionists have the answers.
- Ten ways to add flavour – without salt: It’s all too easy to add flavour to food by adding a heap of salt but there are healthier ways to give dishes a flavour boost.
- Living with type 2 diabetes: Being diagnosed pre-diabetes can present challenges — but with expert guidance, the condition can be successfully managed. Nutritionist Zoe Wilson shows one HFG reader how to shop and eat for her diabetes diagnosis.
- Guide to packaged snacks for toddlers
- Shopping for more iodine
- Guide to coconut milk
- 10 of the best IBS-friendly snacks
- How much saturated fat is in meat?
This month’s recipes
- Low kJ? Amazing! A healthy spin on new favourites
- Microwave magic: Time is not an issue with these microwave recipes
- Nadia’s Kitchen: Recipes from Nadia Lim’s new and inspiring cookbook
- Create a stir-fry: Just 20 minutes for a tasty stir-fry
- Single serve: Beef stroganoff for one
- Makeover lemon slice
- Kids in the kitchen: Mother’s Day gifts kids can make
... and much more!