COVER FEATURE: How to break the diet cycle plus FREE 32-page weight-loss booklet • Think you have a food allergy? • How to find a healthy snack bar • Cakes and slices made from veges! • 8 ways with filo pastry • New ways with chicken • Budget recipes • and much more!
- Breaking the diet cycle: Diet is a four-letter word that often spells restriction. Nutritionist Zoe Wilson highlights the damage a restricted diet can cause and offers strategies to deal with weight-loss in a more positive way.
- BONUS free 32-page weight-loss booklet! The HFG Challenge: Change your life in 12 weeks: Our expert 12-week kick-start plan - healthy eating, exercise, attitudes, emotions
- Ask the experts – breast cancer: The facts about breast cancer and the link between breast cancer and diet.
- Make Every Meal Healthier! Appetite is about more than just feeling hungry: HFG senior nutritionist Rose Carr shares great ideas on satisfying food choices.
- Step-by-step food allergy diagnosis: Allergy Today editor Paulette Crowley outlines the practical steps to take when an allergy or intolerance is suspected.
- In season: Garlic, choy sum
- In store this month
- How to choose dips
- How much sugar is in breakfast cereals
- HFG guide to snack bars
- 10 of the best dairy-free snacks
- Gardening diary
- Shopping for more protein
This month’s recipes
- In-season recipes: Nadia Lim makes the most of seasonal fare
- Cook smart with Niki: Cured meats
- 5pm panic: Great recipe answers to that "What's for dinner?" question
- New ways with chicken: Four great ways to enjoy a dinner favourite
- Kids in the kitchen: The winning entries from our Kids' healthy baking competition
- The Holsts: Simon and Dame Alison Holst share their buget best
- Single serve: Herby chicken rissoles
- Sweet treats: Delicious baked goodies using mashed vegetables
- Eight ways with filo pastry
... and more!