Tuscan tuna mushrooms
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Trim mushrooms stalks and finely chop. Set aside.
Step 2 Cook rice following packet directions. Place in a bowl. Add mushroom stalks, ricotta, peppers, spring onion, tuna and seasoning.
Step 3 Spoon equal amounts of tuna mixture into each mushroom and press down slightly. Transfer to an ovenproof dish sprayed with oil. Spoon 4 tablespoons hot water into base of dish.
Step 4 Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Mixed green salad
About this Recipe
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 250g instant wholegrain rice
- 100g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 marinated red peppers, diced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon Tuscan seasoning*
- olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh parsley
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified