Honey and soy chicken with cashews
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Steam carrots or cook in a large pot of boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
Step 2 Cut chicken in strips. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and add chicken to brown.
Step 3 Add honey and soy sauce then stir in carrots. Cook for 2 minutes.
Step 4 Sprinkle with cashews. Serve with rice, lightly-steamed spinach, and garnish with fresh parsley.
About this Recipe
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut in batons
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cashew nuts, crushed
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified