Honey and soy chicken with cashews
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut in batons
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cashew nuts, crushed
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Steam carrots or cook in a large pot of boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
2 Cut chicken in strips. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and add chicken to brown.
3 Add honey and soy sauce then stir in carrots. Cook for 2 minutes.
4 Sprinkle with cashews. Serve with rice, lightly steamed spinach, and garnish with fresh parsley.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..