Ham and spring vegetable spaghetti
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Cook spaghetti following packet instructions. Add vegetables for the final 2 minutes and cook until vegetables are just tender and the pasta is al dente.
Step 2 Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and place over a medium heat. Add ham and stir for 3 minutes until light golden.
Step 3 Drain pasta and vegetables, then return to pan. Toss with ham, oil and grated parmesan. Serve topped with shaved parmesan cheese.
About this Recipe
- 400g wholemeal spaghetti
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- olive oil spray
- 200g shaved lean ham, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified