Satay chicken noodle stir-fry
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Heat half the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to wok, and stir-fry vegetables for 5-6 minutes.
Step 2 Cook noodles following packet directions. Set aside. Return chicken to wok. Add noodles. Toss to combine and stir-fry for 3
minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
Step 3 In a bowl, mix peanut butter, chilli sauce and water. Add to wok. Stir to combine. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Divide among 4 bowls
Make it gluten-free: Use rice noodles instead of hokkien noodles, and use gluten-free sweet chilli sauce.
About this Recipe
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 600g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut in strips
- 4 cups mixed vegetables, suitable for stir-frying, or frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 400g fresh hokkien noodles
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified