Warm salmon and couscous salad
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Place couscous in a large bowl and cook according to packet directions. Once cooked, use a fork to fluff up.
Step 2 Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix well to combine. Serve warm or cold.
For a cheaper version, replace salmon with a can of tuna or salmon in natural spring water.
About this Recipe
- 130g packet flavoured couscous
- 200g piece hot-smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, juiced and rind finely grated
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified