(at time of publication)
Step 1 Heat a wok until very hot. Add half the oil and swirl to coat wok. Stir-fry lamb in batches for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Remove from wok and set aside.
Step 2 Reheat wok. Add the remaining oil and stir-fry garlic, spring onions and capsicum for 2 minutes. Remove from wok. Set aside.
Step 3 In a small bowl combine sauces and cornflour with water. Add to wok. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Step 4 Return lamb, with any juices, to wok. Add onion mixture to wok. Toss to coat with sauce. Serve on rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
About this Recipe
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 500g lamb fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce*
- 2 teaspoons cornflour*
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 cups cooked rice, to serve
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified