Chicken with balsamic glaze
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Cook onion and chicken for 3-4 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove from heat.
Step 2 Add vinegar and chilli sauce. Return to heat. Cook for 30 seconds. Serve with brown rice, steamed cauliflower and broccoli.
About this Recipe
- olive oil spray
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 600g chicken tenderloins, trimmed, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce*
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, to serve
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified