(at time of publication)
Step 1 Place one-third of the sponge into a 5-cup capacity glass trifle bowl. Spoon half the jelly over sponge.
Step 2 Top with half the kiwifruit, one-third of the custard, and half the remaining sponge. Repeat layering, ending with sponge cake, then custard. Sprinkle nuts over top. Serve.
We used Ernest Adams unfilled sponge with 3.6% fat. Use a similarly low-fat sponge.
About this Recipe
- 225g slab sponge cake, cut in to 24 cubes
- 1 cup ready-made lime jelly, roughly chopped
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla custard
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds, toasted
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified