Scrambled eggs with tuna
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
10 mins (Hands-on time: 5, Cooking time: 5)
$2.67 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredient list:
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons trim milk
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced Peppadews (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small wholemeal pita bread
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Whisk eggs and milk with a fork in a microwave-proof bowl. Cook on high for 1 minute. Remove and whisk again.
Step 2 Microwave for a further 30 seconds on high for eggs to begin scrambling slightly. Remove and add spring onion. Cook for 30 more seconds.
Step 3 Stir with a fork. Add tuna and diced Peppadews (if using). Season with pepper. Spoon onto bread and serve with spinach.
Note: All timings are guidelines only as individual microwaves will vary slightly.
- Eggs will continue to cook for a short time so remove while still slightly wet-looking.
- Click here for some handy microwave tips.
About this recipe
Photography: Carolyn Robertson
First published: April 2010