Balsamic pork with roasted pear, spinach and feta salad
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Preheat flat barbecue grill to a medium heat. Spray pears and onion with oil then cook for about 5 minutes until browned.
Step 2 Meanwhile, sprinkle pork with cumin. Barbecue pork on grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked to your liking.
Step 3 In a large mixing bowl, place roasted pears, onion, spinach, beans, feta and pumpkin seeds. Gently toss to combine. Divide salad among 4 serving plates and top each with a pork cutlet. Drizzle with a little balsamic and serve immediately.
Make it gluten-free: Check ground cumin is a gluten-free variety.
About this Recipe
- oil spray
- 4 large firm, ripe beurre bosc pears, peeled, quartered, cored
- 2 red onions, cut in thin wedges
- 4 x 140g pork loin cutlets
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 100g baby spinach
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 75g feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup lightly-toasted pumpkin seeds
- balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified