Strawberry and pineapple pops
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Purée strawberries with half the juice and pour into moulds to half fill. Freeze for 1 hour.
Step 2 Purée pineapple with remaining juice. Pour onto frozen strawberry purée. Freeze for 1 hour.Step 3 Gently push sticks into pineapple section and return to freezer for 1 further hour.
Make it gluten-free: Check your icing sugar is a gluten-free brand.
About this Recipe
- 1 cup frozen blackcurrants
- 300g low-fat berry yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 150g vanilla fromage frais (optional)
- 250g strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup apple or orange juice
- 250g pineapple flesh, chopped
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified