Crispy fish tacos
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray 4 small pie tins with oil. Place a warmed tortilla in each tin to mould into cases. Spray with a little oil and cook for 5 minutes in the oven.
Step 2 Place tomatoes, chilli beans and spice mix in a non-stick pan and bring to a simmer. Add tuna.
Step 3 Spoon into warm tortilla shells. Top with salad and sour cream. Garnish with chopped parsley, grated cheese, salsa or chilli sauce (optional).
About this Recipe
- oil spray
- 4 light flour tortillas
- 400g can flavoured chopped tomatoes
- 400g can Salsa Chilli Beans
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning mix
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in spring water, drained
- 4 cups salad such as lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber
- reduced-fat sour cream
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified