Savoury vege loaf
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until moist.
Step 2 Press mixture into two greased 21x11cm loaf tins or a square 21cm cake tin. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the centre feels firm when pressed.
Step 3 Cut in slices and serve with brown gravy or mushroom sauce, steamed vegetables and a large green salad. Garnish with chopped parsley.
About this Recipe
- 360g box Special K cereal, crushed
- 500g low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (100g) roughly chopped walnuts
- 5 eggs
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified