Super-easy chicken and gnocchi bake
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Combine chicken, gnocchi, tomatoes, water and cottage cheese in a large bowl. Mix well.
Step 2 Spoon mixture into a large ovenproof casserole dish. Sprinkle parmesan over. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is golden and the bake is heated through. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
- Gnocchi ('nyock-ee') is the Italian name for small dumplings. They are made from potato or other starchy vegetables, semolina, wheat flour, breadcrumbs or a mix of these ingredients. Eaten like pasta with sauces, gnocchi can be found in the supermarket chiller with fresh pastas, or vacuum-packed on the shelf in the gourmet foods section.
- Did you know? Individual pieces of gnocchi are known as gnoccho. Smaller types are called gnochetti.
About this Recipe
- 200g cooked, sliced chicken breast
- 500g potato gnocchi
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh basil, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified