(at time of publication)
Step 1 Preheat grill. Place 1 tortilla on a piece of baking paper on a baking tray. Spread with tomato pesto. Top with other tortilla and sandwich together.
Step 2 Spread half the salsa over tortilla. Add onion, capsicum and chicken. Sprinkle with chilli powder.
Step 3 Add remaining salsa and cheese. Cook under grill for 10 minutes, or until hot and cheese has melted. Serve with fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime.
About this Recipe
- 2 extra-light flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto
- 300g salsa sauce
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lean chicken
- 1/2–1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 3/4 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified