Cheesecake (sponsored recipe)
- 1/2 cup All-Bran Original cereal
- 1/2 cup Wheat meal Biscuits, crumbed
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups prepared fresh fruit (eg. berries, sliced kiwi fruit, orange segments)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- Mix cereal, crumbs, sugar, margarine and cinnamon. Press firmly into bottom of a 20 cm (8") springform pan. Bake at 180°C (350°F) 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In food processor or blender, blend cottage cheese, eggs, honey, vanilla and almond extracts until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 160°C (325°F) 35-40 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven and run knife around sides to loosen. Cool to room temperature on rack. Cover and chill.
- Before serving, remove side of pan and garnish with fruit.
- Ingredient : Sugars
Ready to put your health first?