Asian noodle fritters with sweet chilli sauce
Time to make: 40 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 280g dried egg noodles
- 9 eggs
- 2 small red capsicums, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 2 long red chillies, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 8 spring onions, thinly sliced
- oil spray
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 4 cups salad greens, to serve
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain well and set aside to cool then chop into 6cm lengths.
2 In a large bowl whisk eggs. Stir through noodles, capsicums, carrots, coriander, chillies and onions until well combined.
3 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a medium-high heat. Spoon 1/4 cup mixture per fritter into pan, 3 fritters at a time. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Continue with the remaining batter to make 16 fritters, spraying pan with a little more oil if necessary. Serve with sweet chilli sauce and salad.
Make it gluten free: Use rice noodles and check sweet chilli sauce is gluten free.