Asian-style warm mushroom salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 cups thinly sliced mushrooms of your choice (a mix of field and button is good)
- vegetable oil spray
- 200g soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon crushed fresh ginger
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriandercilantroX leaves
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Place a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray with oil. Cook the mushrooms for 2 minutes, until soft. Set aside and keep warm.
2 Cook the noodles for 4 minutes in a saucepan of boiling water. Drain, return to the saucepan and immediately toss through the sesame oil.
3 Put the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, rice vinegar and ginger in a small jug and whisk to combine.
4 Place the mushrooms in a large bowl. Add the spring onions, capsicum, soba noodles and dressing. Toss gently until well combined.
5 Sprinkle with the coriander leaves and serve warm as a side dish or a light meal.