Baked fish with cucumber salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat spread
- 4 white fish fillets (about 120g each), we used red cod
- 8 potatoes (about 70g each), boiled
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
Total fat 9.4g
Saturated fat 2.1g
Dietary fibre 2.8g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut 4 pieces of baking paper into 30 x 30cm squares. In a bowl, combine herbs, juice and spread until you have a paste.
2 Place each piece of fish on a square of baking paper. Spread with herb paste, then fold up to seal. Place parcels onto a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
3 Combine cucumber, capers, onion and dill. Whisk oil with vinegar, then toss through salad. Serve with fish and potatoes.
Gurnard, cod and terakihi are ideal fish choices.