Bean and pumpkin tortillas
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut in 1cm cubes
- 1 red capsicum, cut in 1cm cubes
- olive oil spray
- 400g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 250g low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 8 light tortillas
- 400g can, salt-reduced chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup grated light tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 12g
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pumpkin and capsicum on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spray with oil. Bake until tender. Transfer to a bowl and mix with beans, cottage cheese and chives.
2 Heat tortillas in microwave to soften, then place on a flat surface. Spoon 1/3 cup mixture on edge of each tortilla. Roll up and place in a shallow baking dish.
3 Pour tomatoes over centre of tortillas. Top with cheeses. Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.