Beef and vege speedy curry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- olive oil spray
- 500g lean beef minceground beefX
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 carrots, scrubbed and sliced or chopped
- 4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups stock made with 1 1/2 teaspoons stock powder and 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Heat a non-stick frying pan with a little oil spray then brown mince. Add onion and cook for a few more minutes.
2 Stir in curry powder with the vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3 Add stock and chickpeas. Bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley if preferred.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of curry powder and stock.