Bircher muesli (sponsored)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 cup So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1/4 cup almonds or hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 7g
- Place oats, blueberries and coconut in a bowl. Pour over So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk and apple juice. Stir in yoghurt and honey and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover and chill in fridge for at least 2 hours. Serve with raspberries. Can be stored in the fridge for three days in a sealed jar.
Click here to watch a video of Healthy Food Guide magazine’s editor-in-chief Niki Bezzant as she whips up this recipe!
This is a recipe advertising promotion from Sanitarium. For more recipe ideas, visit the So Good website.