Cashew-coated lamb with sautéed potatoes
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 potatoes, cut in 3cm pieces
- 1/3 cup unsalted cashews, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2/3 cup dried, gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 4 x 150g lamb leg steaks, trimmed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Total fat 22g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Boil potatoes until tender then drain. Set aside.
2 Combine cashews, parsley and breadcrumbs on a plate. Dip steaks into egg then coat in crumb mixture. Heat half the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook lamb for 4-5 minutes each side. Remove and stand covered for 5 minutes.
3 Heat remaining oil and cook potatoes for 5 minutes until golden. Serve steaks with potatoes and green beans.