Chargrilled chicken, orange and spinach salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 250g ciabatta bread, torn in chunks
- olive oil spray
- 400g chicken breasts, skinless, flattened
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- 300g spinach
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon runny honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place bread on a baking tray, spray with oil and bake for 15 minutes.
2 Heat a non-stick pan with oil spray. Cook chicken breasts for 3 minutes each side, or until completely cooked through. Cook in batches.
3 While chicken is cooking, make dressing. Mix ingredients together using a whisk. Season with salt and pepper.
4 Toss oranges, pine nuts, spinach and bread together. Divide among serving plates. Top with sliced chicken and drizzle with dressing.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free mustard and bread.