Cheesy pizza scrolls
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 cup plain flourall purpose flourX
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 30g reduced-fat spread
- 3/4 cup trim milk
- 1/4 cup no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1/2 x 410g can corn sweetcornXkernels
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 small courgette, grated
- 100g frozen pre-chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup freshly grated reduced-fat cheese
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper. In a bowl mix flours and baking powder and rub in spread until it resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in milk and mix to make dough. Knead with hands until smooth.
2 Roll dough into a 30cm-40cm rectangle. Spread with tomato paste. Cover with vegetables and only some cheese. Keep a handful of cheese in reserve to use later.
3 Roll dough up from the long side to form a long roll. Slice into 12 even pieces and place on prepared baking tray (flat-side up). Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flours, baking powder and tomato paste.