Chicken and capsicum pizza
Time to make: 1 hr , including making pizza dough
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough
- cooking oil spray, to grease
- 2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 small red or yellow capsicum, diced
- 1 small cooked chicken breast, diced
- black pepper, to season
- handful fresh basil and/or chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C.
2 Lightly spray a round tray with oil. Roll out dough and use to line base of prepared tray. Spread tomato paste evenly over dough base. Sprinkle over cheese. Top with onion, capsicum and chicken. Season with pepper.
3 Bake for 25 minutes until cheese is melted and the base feels crisp. Garnish with basil and/or parsley and serve.
Serve pizza with a green salad