Chicken and chickpea salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX leaves
- 1 slice multigrain bread, toasted, cubed
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
Total fat 21g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Combine chickpeas, parmesan, oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix well to combine. Season with pepper.
2 Add rocket, toast and chicken. Toss. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.