Chicken korma tenderloins
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 600g chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 8 poppadums
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, diced
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 4 cups steamed rice
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a tray with baking paper.
2 Mix yoghurt and curry paste in a shallow dish. Coat each tenderloin with yoghurt mixture and place on prepared tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
3 Place 3 poppadums on the microwave turntable. Cook on high for 30 seconds, or until increased in size and crisp.
4 Combine cucumber and coriander in a bowl. Place chicken on steamed rice with cucumber and poppadums. Spoon over cooking juices and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free poppadums, and make sure yoghurt and curry paste are gluten free brands.