Chicken, mushroom and tarragon stir-fry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 500g chicken tenderloins, halved
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 cups couscous
- oil spray
- 1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- 3 cups mushrooms, finely sliced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/3 cup fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 In a large bowl combine chicken, tarragon, soy and chilli sauces. Mix well and set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
2 Cook couscous following packet directions.
3 Heat a non-stick frying pan and spray with oil. When hot add spring onions and mushrooms. Stir-fry until browned. Add chicken mixture and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes then fold through spinach.
4 Serve chicken stir-fry on top of couscous and sprinkle with fresh coriander.
Make it gluten free: Use quinoa instead of couscous and use gluten-free soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce.