Chocolate chip cookies
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup apple sauce/purée
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- 1/2 cup soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 1g
dietary fibre N/S
1 Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a tray with baking paper. In a small bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. Stir with a whisk to aerate flour.
2 In a large bowl place apple sauce, spread and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg.
3 Add flour mixture. Beat until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
4 Drop tablespoons 6cm apart on tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until almost set and light golden. Cool until set. Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days.