Chunky spring vege pasta with chives
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g spiral pasta
- 400g pumpkin, peeled, cut in 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 420g can butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup salt-reduced vegetable stock
- handful chopped fresh chives
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Cook pasta following packet directions. Meanwhile, microwave pumpkin for about 5 minutes until tender. Drain pasta, return to saucepan and toss with pumpkin.
2 Place a large frying pan over a high heat. Add oil, tomatoes, courgettes and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add beans and stock. Heat through. Add tomato mixture to pasta and sprinkle with chopped chives. Serve with a green salad.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of pasta and stock.