Citrus fish kebabs with couscous
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4-6 fish steaks (600g)
- 2 lemons, juice and zest
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Morroccan seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- selection of salad vegetables such as capsicum, cherry tomatoes and spring onions, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat the grill. Cut fish into even-sized chunks. Mix lemon juice and zest, oil, half the parsley and Moroccan seasoning together. Coat fish evenly with marinade.
2 Thread fish on skewers – 8 small sticks or 4 longer ones. Set to one side for 5 minutes.
3 Place couscous in a large bowl. Heat stock and pour over couscous. Cover with a lid while cooking kebabs. Grill fish for 4-5 minutes either side.
4 Remove lid from couscous. Fluff couscous with a fork. Stir leftover parsley through couscous. Serve kebabs on couscous with salad, a squeeze of lemon and honey drizzled over.