Coconut chocolate crunch
Time to make: 20 mins , plus 1-2 hrs chilling
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 1 cup dark chocolate melts
- 400g can lite sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 300g malt biscuits, crushed
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut, to sprinkle
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 1g
Step1 Lightly spray a baking tray with oil. Place chocolate and condensed milk in a bowl over a small pan of hot water. Heat through and stir continuously until melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
2 In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add melted chocolate mix to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
3 Pour into prepared baking tray and sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
- When ready to slice, use a sharp knife dipped in hot water.
- This slice keeps for up to 1 week refrigerated in an airtight container.