Creamy salmon pasta
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 100g dried fettuccine
- 1/2 cup green beans, trimmed, finely shredded lengthways
- 40g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 95g can salmon in spring water
- 2 teaspoons baby capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Cook pasta following packet directions. Add beans during last minute of cooking. Drain and return to saucepan.
2 Add cream cheese to saucepan and toss until melted. Add salmon, capers and lemon juice. Toss until well combined. Serve sprinkled with pepper and lemon wedges on the side.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta.