Cubed roasted vegetables
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- Seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon each curry powder, plain or smoked paprika and garlic salt
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- 8 cups vegetables: pumpkin, red onions, potatoes, orange kumara, carrots, parsnip, beetrootbeetsX, capsicums (red, green and/or orange), mushrooms
- 4 teaspoons garlic-infused or plain olive oil
- handful fresh rosemary
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 5g
dietary fibre N/S
1 To make Seasoning mix, combine all ingredients in a screw-topped jar. Shake to mix.
2 Preheat oven to 220°C. Prepare vegetables: remove skin from pumpkin and onions and wash the other vegetables. Cut everything, except onions and mushrooms, in 2-3cm cubes. Cut onions in quarters through the root. Leave mushrooms whole.
3 Place all the vegetables except mushrooms in a large plastic bag (supermarket bags work well). Drizzle three-quarters of the oil over then toss to coat. Sprinkle about 3-4 teaspoons Seasoning mix into the bag (save the rest for future use), and toss vegetables again. Add rosemary and toss again. Brush mushrooms with the remaining oil.
4 Place non-stick baking paper in a large roasting pan. Spread vegetables in pan base no more than two deep. Bake for about 45-60 minutes, turning vegetables once after 30 minutes. Serve with Celebration salmon and our festive Family favourite salad on the side.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free curry powder.
If you want to roast the vegetables and Celebration salmon together, place salmon in the oven after the vegetables have cooked for about 45 minutes