Delicious pear and raspberry crumble
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- vegetable oil spray
- 4 packham pears, washed, cored and cut into 2cm chunks
- 300g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1/2 cup brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 cup plain wholemeal flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spread, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- low-fat custard to serve
Total fat 3.5g
Saturated fat 0.5g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 19x19cm ceramic baking dish with vegetable oil spray. Spread the pears and raspberries over the base of the baking dish.
2 To make the crumble topping, combine the oats, sugar, flour and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl. Add spread and orange juice and stir until combined.
3 Sprinkle the topping over the fruit in the baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
4 Serve hot, warm or cold with low-fat custard.