Gluten-free olive bread
Time to make: 1 hr
( Hands-on time: 15 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 200g (1 1/3 cups) Healtheries Simple Wheat & Gluten-free Baking Mix
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pitted green olives, sliced
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, taken off sprigs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Lightly grease a 900g loaf tin and line base with greaseproof paper. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place baking mix in a large mixing bowl. Beat buttermilk, eggs and oil together. Pour into baking mix. Whisk together with beaters to make a smooth batter.
2 Add olives, tomatoes, half the rosemary and 2 tablespoons of the parmesan.
3 Pour into prepared tin. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary and parmesan. Bake for 45 minutes or until firm to touch and golden brown. Cool before turning out.