Green goddess dressing
Time to make: 10 mins
Total cost: $ 6.80 / $ 0.85 per serve
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine or tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 5 anchovy fillets, coarsely chopped
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Place all the ingredients except for the fresh herbs in a blender. Process until smooth.
2 Stir in fresh herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper and add a little more lemon juice if necessary.
- This dressing is perfect to serve over lots of crunchy salad vegetables and coleslaw type salads. Or serve as a dip with lots of crunchy vegetable sticks.
- Store dressing in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 day.
- Whisk up dressing before serving, taste and adjust seasonings.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..