Grilled fish and lemon with olive salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 100g marinated chargrilled capsicum (not in oil), thinly sliced
- 1/3 bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1 cup baby rocketarugulaX leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 4 firm white fish fillets (approx 120g each), such as gurnard or ling
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- cooking oil spray
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Total fat 14.6g
Saturated fat 2.8g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Combine the capsicum, parsley, olives, rocket and capers in a large bowl and set aside.
2 Heat a chargrill pan (heavy pan with raised grill lines) over medium-high heat. Spray the fish and lemon with cooking oil spray. Place the fish into the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Turn and brush the top with pesto. Add the lemon wedges to the pan and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, or until fish is brown and cooked through and the lemon wedges are golden.
3 Drizzle the salad with oil and vinegar and gently toss. Divide the salad among serving plates, top with fish and lemon wedges and serve.
Reduce the salt content by omitting olives and capers from the salad and replacing with pine nuts.