Grilled prawn, mango and asparagus salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved diagonally
- oil spray
- 350g peeled prawns
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, thinly sliced
- 150g Asian salad greens
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 limes, 2 tablespoons juice plus wedges, to serve
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 11g
1 Blanch asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes until tender-crisp. Plunge into a bowl of cold water. Drain.
2 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a high heat. Cook prawns in batches for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
3 Gently combine asparagus, prawns, beans, mango and salad greens. Divide salad among serving plates. Combine sweet chilli sauce and lime juice in a small bowl then drizzle over salad. Serve with lime wedges.