Grilled salmon with gremolata crumbs
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 750g boiling/salad potatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs (find them in the Asian aisle)
- 4 x 100g skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped capers
- 8 cups mixed green salad
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Total fat 26g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain then set aside.
2 Meanwhile, to make gremolata, spray a frying pan lightly with oil and place over high heat. Add panko breadcrumbs and cook, stirring, for 20-30 seconds or until golden. Transfer to a small bowl.
3 Re-spray pan with oil and place over medium heat. Cook salmon for 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
4 Combine parsley, zest, capers, some black pepper and cooled panko crumbs. Sprinkle salmon with gremolata and serve with potatoes and the mixed salad, tossed with balsamic vinegar.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free breadcrumbs.