Ham and vegetable frittata
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, chopped
- 300g can whole kernel corn
- 1 large courgette, coarsely grated
- 120g ham off the bone, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup trim milk
- 80g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- salad greens, to serve
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a round cake tin with baking paper.
2 Combine oil and leek in a non-stick frying pan, cook for 2 minutes or until soft. Add corn and courgette. Cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in ham. Spread mixture over base of tin.
3 Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until mixture has just set. Serve with mixed greens.
- Make it gluten free: Check your ham is gluten free.
- Replace ham with smoked salmon.
This frittata can be served hot or cold; serve it hot with a green salad or cold packed in a lunch box.