Herby chicken rissoles
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 100g chicken minceground beefX
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated courgette
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon beaten egg
- freshly ground black pepper
- oil spray
- 2 tablespoons tomato salsa
- 1 medium-sized potato, peeled, chopped, steamed, mashed with
- 2 tablespoons trim milk
- 2 cups salad greens plus 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette ( made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil)
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Combine chicken mince, garlic, breadcrumbs, courgette, carrot, chives and egg in a medium-sized bowl. Season with pepper. Shape into 4 small rissoles or 2 larger rissoles.
2 Spray a frying pan with oil and place over a medium-high heat. Add rissoles and cook each side for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through.
3 Serve rissoles with tomato salsa, mash and salad with dressing.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free breadcrumbs and check salsa is gluten free.