Italian tuna pasta
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 300g large pasta shells
- 425g can tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 200g marinated capsicum, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 long fresh red chillies, chopped and seeds removed
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 160g low-fat fresh ricotta cheese
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Cook pasta according to instructions on packet until al dente. Drain and toss with tuna, capsicum, parsley, chillies, lemon juice and garlic.
2 Season pasta with freshly ground black pepper and spoon into serving bowls. Stir through ricotta and serve immediately.