Kumara-topped mince pie
Time to make: 25 mins , plus making base mixes
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 quantity of Spicy mince ground beefXmix (see tip)
- 1 portion of Basic roasted vege mix (see tip)
- 1 quantity of Roasted orange kumara (see tip)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- To serve
- 3 cups chopped carrots, steamed
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 15g
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Mix mince and roasted veges together and place in an ovenproof dish or small dishes.
2 Mix the kumara with pepper, herbs and ginger and roughly mash. Spoon onto the mince to cover. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve with steamed carrots and fresh chopped herbs.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!